CBD (Cannabidiol) is a compound found in the Cannabis Sativa plant. This is one cannabinoid out of the 120 compounds found in this plant. It seems to be a very natural product to provide many health- related benefits. CBD has become popular since centuries now.
Though it comes from the same plant where THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) is found, they both have different effects. THC when consumed causes a psychoactive effect on individuals, while CBD doesn’t. It is one of the safest ways to solve many health issues.
CBD helps resolve the following problems in an individual:
- Reduces Anxiety, depression or insomnia in an individual
- Helps to provide pain relief
- Solves Skin Related Problems
- Reduces Cancer related symptoms and provide relief.
- Solves many heart related issues and many more…
There are many CBD products available nowadays such as CBD oil, edibles, drinks & beverages, powder, vape etc. Just CBD Store, in the US is one of the top market stores where you can buy CBD products online. They provide various products such as Just CBD gummies, CBD tinctures, CBD vape cartridges and many more.
Let us further discuss how CBD helps to relieve pain:
- Every human body has an endocannabinoid system (ECS) which regulates the functions such as sleep, pain, appetite and other immune system responses. So, when CBD is used, it actually influences the body to use its own ECS more effectively. For example, in case of pain in any part of the body, the CBD stops the body to absorb anandamide (which is used to regulate pain). Thus, increasing the levels of anandamide in the bloodstream, this indirectly reduces pain.
- CBD oil is one such CBD product, which is used for pain relief. For CBD oil, the CBD is extracted from the hemp plant (which is used for industrial purposes). This CBD is then mixed with the carrier oil and hence producing a CBD oil.
- CBD oils are used by adding it to the food or beverages, or you can consume directly or apply it on painful areas. You can also use them as vape oil which can be taken through steam.
- They have been found useful for many pain relief treatments such as Arthritis pain, muscle spasms or any chronic pains.
CBD is not legally allowed in most states. Hence, their dosages should be read carefully before consumption. It is always better to start with small dosage as they can lead to some side effects such as:
- Loss of appetite
- Dry mouth
Hence, whenever you try a new product, it is always better to take your physicians advice on it. Also keep in mind, as the market is open to CBD products, there are lots of companies into manufacturing of them.
It is you as a consumer’s responsibility to check which one is better for you. Always read the product details given on the box, which can tell you what ingredients are present in the product. Your safety is in your hands.